top of page

Contact Us

How do I pay for therapy services?

‍Therapy can be paid for by insurance (Staywell / Wellcare, United Healthcare, Aetna, Tricare, and Sunshine), by scholarships, and out of pocket.  Contact us today to find out the best option for your family. We are approved providers for the Gardiner scholarship! Click here to learn more or to apply:

‍I think my child needs therapy services, where do I start?

‍A doctor’s referral is required for all therapy services being paid for by insurance and/or scholarships.  Please call your doctor and explain what therapy(ies) you are seeking when asking for the referral.  Your doctor sends us the referral and we call you to get started!  If paying for services out of pocket, just contact us directly to get started!

Can my child receive services at the clinic if he already receives them at school?

YES! If your child receives services at school, insurance and scholarships will absolutely cover in-clinic sessions as long as the sessions are not completed on the same day.

Have more questions?

‍Contact us today and we can help answer your questions and get you moving in the right direction!


Contact Us

Thanks for submitting!







235 St. Rd 207
Unit 2B
St. Augustine, FL  32084

bottom of page